A fun and enthusiastic expert, Cindy consistently achieves outstanding results for her clients, whether that’s in leadership training or social media. For the past 21 years, Cindy has been dedicated to sales and marketing with a special focus on Social Media Marketing. She recently launched her first book about Facebook Personal Profiles.
Speaker’s Topic Titles:
- 5 Steps to Having Your Best Day Ever! – Tired of showing up to work grumpy, unorganized, and unhappy? Do you dread calling your clients or meeting a new group of people? Cindy has put together a list of ways you can have a great day every day. This step-by-step guidance will show you how to set better priorities, make our time go further, ace every interaction, be our smartest selves, strengthen our personal impact, be resilient to setbacks, and boost our energy and enjoyment. Not only will this boost your job satisfaction, but also your performance at work. Your family will notice a difference the very first day you begin to implement the 5 Steps to Having Your Best Day Ever.
- Cindy Shares Outta The Box Leadership Lessons for Women – Not so long ago, most people only associated leadership with men. The fie following leadership lessons are ones that men can learn from their female counterparts and appreciate them more. You will enjoy an outta the box speaker that is funny heart breaking honest and motivational. The intent is to give you knowledge and skills that you need to be the best leaders you can be.
- 5 Elements to Turning a Failure into a Success – The greatest lessons we learn in life are from our losses. Everyone experiences loss, but not everyone learns from it. We will explore the most common lessons we learn when we experience loss within our business and personal lives. Learn how to turn a set-back into a step forward by using 5 Key Elements that make up the DNA of those who do turn their failures into successes. It does take discipline to do the right thing when you may find yourself in the dumps. You will not only gain knowledge, but a roadmap to help you change your mindset.
- A True Sales Leader is One Who Knows the Way, Goes The Way, and Shows the Way – Leadership may seem like a simple concept, but it perplexes many. So many of the best sales managers still mistake the job title for something more crucial to sales success – leadership. Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked: leadership is defined by results, not attributes. Cindy offers practical insight into learning how to lead the person who matters most – yourself. Everyone will learn, whether you are aspiring to positions of leadership or a veteran leader who aims to build and improve upon the steps that led you to the front of the line.
- Leadership is not a Plaque on the Wall or a Corner Office – We strive for positions and put our hope in recognition, but that’s not all. You don’t need to hang a plaque on the wall; your actions will tell your team what type of leader you are and how you will create a good environment for their personal growth. Leadership is an Action, Not a Position. Remarkable leaders add value to the growth and development of others. Get beyond the plaque on the wall and learn how to enhance your personal leadership skills beyond the corner office and into a successful team.
- 5 Essential Qualities for Entrepreneurial Leadership – Are entrepreneurs born or made? This is a question endlessly debated in startup circles. Entrepreneurs are a different breed of leader. Renegades, rebels, world changers, innovators, black sheep, risk takers, workaholics – these are just a few of the names we are called by both who love us, and those who don’t understand us. As you grow your business and make your mark on the world in your own unique way, it will be useful to keep the 5 Essential Qualities top-of-mind when defining your own leadership identity. These are fundamental and unforgettable for success. Your leadership skills can only show improvement if you are committed to daily personal growth activities.
Cindy has successfully trained more than 5,000 people in positions of CEO, CFO, Entrepreneurs, Upper Level Managers, and more. When Cindy speaks, attendees leave with a deeper understanding of her topics and how they relate in the real world. She delivers consistent value with strategies that can be implemented immediately. Her enthusiastic attitude is contagious and her audiences always want more.