Coretta Turner’s Speaking Topics
- Communicating Confidence – You never know who is watching. Do you know if you are projecting a “confident” image. Confidence opens the doors to success. This presentation teaches students to be more mindful of their verbal and non-verbal communication cues
- They See It – Coretta uses her life story to encourage students to examine their strengths, embrace them and seek to explore all of the possibilities that are before them – the ones they can see and the ones others see for them as well.
- Taking Care of Your Field – A “musing” spin on the parable of the good soil. The presentation challenges students to plant their “strength seeds” in soil that will produce good fruit.
- Stop Dreaming! Open Your Eyes! – Students are challenged to use their dream as a starting point and to develop a plan of action to make their dream become a reality.
- The 3D Voice Public Speaking Program helps children and teens grades 3-12 to develop effective communication skills and organizational skills. It inspires their confidence through learning the basics of public speaking, presentations and storytelling. Students are instructed in the fundamentals of providing peer support and receive additional individualized coaching support.
Coretta is passionate about changing the way families communicate with their children and equipping parents and other influential adults with the tools to empower children and teens as they discover their authentic voices.
A passionate community advocate and life coach, Coretta has spent over 15 years volunteering for organizations that meet the needs of the impoverished, empower women and girls and serve to enrich the lives of youth.
As a public speaker, coach, trainer and occasional blogger Coretta is doing her part to empower students through public speaking. Her speaking presentations and workshops are fundamental in helping children develop and strengthen their confidence and realize their invaluable self-worth.
Coretta is the CEO/President of 3D Discovery, LLC. She is also the creator of the 3D Voice Public Speaking Program for Children and Teens Designed to help students to develop effective communication skills, organizational skills and inspires their confidence through learning the basics of public speaking, presentations and storytelling.
“Coretta’s self-discovery program has helped educate our girls in achieving personal success. To see a girl go from being painfully shy to morphing into a confident speaker is a testament of Coretta’s ability to engage, coach and mentor students effectively.” Alma Garcia, Dreams Angels, Executive Director
“This program is so unique because it gives teens the opportunity to practice communication skills in real-life scenarios in a fun and exciting environment among their peers, all while equipping them with vital life skills that are needed to be successful. I highly recommend this program for all youth organizations and leadership groups.” Marq Runnels, DeSoto Public Library Teen Services Coordinator