J. Loren Norris speaks on these topics:
- Leadership Principles from Dr. John C. Maxwell – 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, Everyone Communicates, Few Connect, and much more. Master Mind Groups, Seminars, and Lunch & Learn Workshops. (Coaching is available as well.)
- Humorous Life Experience Stories With a Point! – Using the masterful gift of story- telling that took me to the World Championship, I will personally craft a message with humor and deep emotional connection that illustrates the point you need to make for your group.
- Live a More Excellent Life – Have you ever tried to paint a picture with a banana? Drive a nail with a champagne glass? Or mow the lawn with a spoon? Then why try to bring about the lasting change that leads to success with the same tools that have failed you in the past? Success should not be a secret.
- The Power of PDA – Learn the powerful impact appreciation could have on your clients, vendors, and employees.
- The 50 Day Excellent Life Challenge – 50 Days, 5 Real Challenges, 1 More Excellent Life – The mental equivalence of the Warrior Dash. You will work hard, get messy and have fun and in the end be very glad that you did it.
- Finding Your Sweet Spot – Purpose, passion and plan. Life is so much sweeter when you are operating in your strengths, loving what you do and have a plan to make money doing it.
Tell It Like It Is, Inc.
J. Loren Norris is author of Live A More Excellent Life (available on amazon.com) and creator of More Excellent Life Challenge and The Power of PDA.
Loren says, “I am passionate about overcoming obstacles in life, both personal and professional and leading others to excellence.”
He is a Founding Team Member of the John Maxwell Team of Independent Certified Coaches, Speakers and Trainers.
He is also a full time Professional Entertainer and active member of Toastmasters International. He was a Semi Finalist in the 2011 World Championship of Public Speaking, a competition of over 30,000 contestants.
In 2010, Loren entertained at more than 175 events as a Speaker, MC, and Karaoke host. Loren sets himself apart by successfully engaging any crowd. Whether entertaining 21 seven-year-old girls for a birthday party, speaking to 500 college graduates, engaging 400 employees at a corporate Karaoke Team Building Event, or 30,000 muddy runners at the Warrior Dash, Loren creates an atmosphere that encourages group participation.