Mike Mirau speaks on:
- What Mom and Dad Forgot to Tell You About Owning and Running a Business – this humorous and challenging talk provides a brief overview of some of the most important things people need to think about and focus on when considering owning their own business.
- The 4 Keys to Resolving the People Issues in Your Business – this talk focuses on the four key things that can eliminate 95% of all people issues in organizations.
- Finding the Hidden Referral Sources in Your Business – this talk focuses on identifying the places where referrals hide in your organization. We will uncover those places and expose ways to grow your number of referrals and potential customers.
- 15 Magic Minutes a Day to Double Your Productivity – Learn a 15 minute process to manage and allocate your time in ways that will lead to greater productivity and improved performance.
- Playing BusinessBall – Learn how to make your business fun and exciting and something that you enjoy playing every day.
- The Total Practice Makeover – How do you turn your low producing healthcare practice into a vibrant, well run money-making machine.
Mike Mirau is recognized nationally as one of the top business coaches in the US. He works with business leaders all over the world to help them improve their results, gain clarity of purpose and create accountability structures that help leaders achieve their objectives.
Mike has an extensive background as a senior executive in organizations such as E-Systems, J.C. Penney, Interstate Batteries and eFANshop.com. For the last 8 years, Mike has provided consulting and coaching services to business leaders worldwide. He has worked in over 60 different industries and specializes in helping health care organizations transform their culture and processes to improve performance. He also works with franchise organizations (Zors and Zees) to improve their performance, customer services and relationships inside and outside their organizations.
Some of Mike’s clients include Microsoft, The Dallas Morning News, NewsCorp, Frito Lay, EDS, Baylor Health Systems, Presbyterian Health Systems, Fresh Coat, Interstate Batteries, Creative Tutors, and many local organizations.
Mike also serves as the chairman of Amor Ministries. Amor is a non-profit organization based in San Diego, California, that takes 25,000 young people annually into Mexico and South Africa to build houses for people who don’t have one.