Selected Topic Titles:
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Keys to Business Success – Turning Wantrepreneurs Into Business Owners Who Stand Out as Leaders – This presentation teaches How to Stand Out as the Leader in Your Industry. Tim will help you show how to highlight one area to stand out from the competition and use that as a starting point to become a leader. Tim uses lessons learned from being a business owner, Rock ‘n’ Roll music, and his nationwide motorcycle travels. This crowd favorite is great for multi-speaker events.
- You CAN Always Get What You Want – Tim shares his personal journey in this talk based on his first book. Too many of us have bought into the idea that we are limited. Tim shows how to throw off the limitations society, friends, and family make us think we have.
- Living Your Brand – Individual Entrepreneurs and Sales Professionals too often forget how much their prospects and clients rely on THEM and not their companies. Tim shares how he lives his brand and anyone else can do it, too.
- Build a Blog and Radio Show to Become the RockStar in Your Field – This program shows a step-by-step plan for business development using blogging and online radio. Tim draws from his success as a personality to teach what works and what does not work.
- Building Live Events to Fill Your Business with High-Paying Clients – Tim teaches a step-by-step process for creating and filling live events that promote and fill personal service businesses with high-paying clients.
Tim Gillette is the Creator of the “Rock ‘n’ Roll Keys to Business Success – Using Music, Motorcycles and Mentorship to teach Entrepreneurs to become Leaders in their industry.”
In his presentations, Tim uses lessons learned from his love for Rock ‘n’ Roll music, traveling an average of 30,000 miles annually on his Harley Davidson motorcycle, coaching clients, and speaking to audiences. He shares his passion for mentorship and leadership using examples from his own business experiences as well as his journeys around the country.
Tim teaches and coaches entrepreneurs to use non-traditional ideas, to grow their business and stand out as leaders at his 3-day Rock ‘n’ Roll Entrepreneur BootCamp every April and October in Dallas, TX.
Tim speaks to corporations about thinking like a Rock ‘n’ Roll entrepreneur to grow your company. He also speaks to colleges, professional seminars, and association meetings about how to stand out in the world as a Rock ‘n’ Roll leader.
Tim’s background has been in creating and recreating small to medium businesses, including spending close to 20 years in the car wash and auto body industry. Tim is also partner in X2 Investments LLC, a Dallas-area real estate investment company which he co-founded in 2009.
Listen to Tim on TimGilletteRadio.com