Selected Speaker Topic Titles:
- Blood Type BEE Positive– We spend a lot of time nowadays inside our heads trash talking ourselves into inactivity. Professor Jeff will dig into audience member’s trash talk and help get rid of it. This topic is designed to inspire audiences to go out there and get things done, at work and at home.
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect –“Only One Thing Stands Between You and Success. It Isn’t Experience. It Isn’t Talent.” If you want to succeed, you must learn how to connect with people.
- 5 Keys to Increasing Your Sales Influence– This talk introduces the audience to a basic sales process, plus some basic sales tools, that they can use to seal the deal no matter what the size of the sale. It’s for sales professionals to sharpen their sales and persuasion skills.
- Developing the Leader Within You– Leadership is a learned skill developed through a lifetime of practice. Strongly recommended for beginning leaders/managers and for experienced leaders who want to progress farther.
- Conflict is Inevitable, Combat is Optional– When organizations make it a priority to train employees on communication/listening skills, building trust, team building, and conflict resolution skills, less unresolved conflicts will occur. When employees feel their concerns are heard by management, job satisfaction and productivity increases which goes right to the bottom line.
Jeff Willie has been described as inspirational, motivational, dedicated, a visionary, living with a passion and purpose, a lifelong learner, a leader by example, walks in humility, and a servant leader.
He served in the United States Air Force for 25 years, retiring as a Senior Master Sergeant. Some of his roles were as a Combat Security Police Instructor, Human Resources Director, and Superintendent of the largest Department of Defense Joint Service Honor Guard located outside of Washington D.C.
Jeff holds multiple Accreditations, including Executive Director, Internationally Certified Executive Leadership Consultant, Leadership Coach, Leadership Trainer, and Motivational Speaker with the John Maxwell Team, a Certified DISC Behavior Analysis Consultant & Trainer, a Certified Educational Classroom Leadership Consultant/Trainer with Center for Teaching Effectiveness, a Certified Mediator and a Certified Conflict Resolution Trainer, and a Certified Law Enforcement Instructor in Rapid Response, Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT.) He is a member of the National Dropout Prevention Network, National Alternative Education Association, National Youth Leadership Forum-National Security Diplomacy Intelligence & Defense, Texas Alliance of Black School Educators and Association of Texas Professional Educators.
Besides coaching clients regularly, he is currently a Professor at the University of Phoenix teaching undergraduate and graduate business classes.
Professor Jeff is married to his high school sweetheart, Pat, for over 42 years, and resides in Allen, TX. They have two daughters, Dr. Katrina Willie-Musoma, M.D., and Ursula Willie, J.D. along with one grandson, Nathan.