Founded in 2006, Speaker Co-op is a cooperative business community of over 3,000 business & public speakers working together for exposure, bookings, resources, and education.
At our meetings we learn about Speaking As a Business Strategy, grow our community of speakers, mastermind together, and share resources.
Online, we showcase speakers to meeting & event planners and offer education and resources to speakers.
Testimonial from Casey Eberhart
Testimonial from Sean G Murphy
Testimonial from Dorothy Kuhn
Jeff Klein, Speaker Co-op Founder, on The Howard Berg Show in January, 2017.
The main functions of SpeakerCoop are:
- Getting speakers in front of audiences using SpeakerCoop.com.
- Connecting speakers to the resources they need.
- Educating business & public speakers.
- Educating aspiring business & public speakers.
SpeakerCoop is a resource for YOU. By opting in to the Speaker Co-op Meetup, you’re joining over 1,000 speakers and accessing resources who stay up to date on all things SpeakerCoop.com. We send out speaking opportunities, industry updates, resources you need, and event announcements.
To join the Amazing Speakers and Resources already listed on the site, click here.
At Speaker Co-op, we are committed to the success of speakers and the resources they need.
Speaker Co-op is THE ORIGINAL Business Speaking Organization.
- First to Bring Business Speakers Together – In January, 2006, we held our first meeting in Dallas, reaching out to businesspeople and subject matter experts who speak as a Business Strategy. We’re positioned right in the middle of the Speaking Spectrum between Toastmasters and the National Speakers Association.
- First Website to Find Business Speakers – Since March, 2006, SpeakerCoop.com has been a Resource for Event Planners and Organization Volunteers, helping them find great speakers for their meetings, conventions, and events.
- First Business Speaker Organization in Multiple Cities – In March, 2010, Speaker Co-op held our first meeting in Houston.
- First Business Speaker Booking Service – In October, 2012, we started making phone calls and sending emails for a select group of Speakers. Now, we’re putting Speakers in front of audiences all over the world.
- First Meetup Speaker Community to reach 1,000 Members.
This Site is a resource for Speaker Coordinators and anyone who needs a speaker. We are not an agency or bureau and do not recommend, represent, or guarantee any of the speakers listed here. Each speaker is responsible for negotiating their engagements. We will not be held accountable for any agreements or transactions entered into as a result of meeting through this, or any, web site.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Cancelling an Automatically Renewing Subscription Purchased with a Credit or Debit Card
If you have purchased an automatically renewing Membership, and would like to stop the subscription from automatically renewing, you can do so at any time by logging in and ending your subscription. Any amounts paid prior to your cancellation will not be refunded.
If you wish to cancel your automatically renewing annual membership and receive a refund, you must email us with the request within thirty (30) days of your initial purchase or in the case of a renewal, no more than thirty (30) days after your renewal date. We will terminate your paid Membership at the time of refund and your account will revert to Community Membership.
Automatically renewing monthly Membership subscriptions are non-refundable. If you choose to cancel, your subscription will expire thirty (30) days from the last payment. Any amounts paid prior to your cancellation will not be refunded.
10928 Audelia Road #424
Dallas TX 75243