Speaking Topics Include:
- 168 Hours: What are you doing with yours?
- Alexander Graham Bell…or the phone is really not a living organism that can eat you alive!
- Are You a Sales Person?
- Follow-up Basics
- Function of “Sales” in Emerging Companies
- I Hate “The Price” Conversation
- Implementing A Predictable Sales Process
- Is Networking Enough?
- Is There Ever Really a Win-Win?
- Making and Keeping a Sales Plan
- Negotiating Contracts
- Presentation Skills That Don’t Allow Fainting
- Proven Cash Producing & Qualified Lead Generation Technologies
- SALES CHECK-UP: Prescription for Healthy Sales
- Sales Strategies
- Selling Your Unique Advantage
- Smart Doesn’t Always Win
- Ten Steps to a Predictable Sales Process
- Trade Show Training
- Who Do You Know? The Rule of 250
- Who is the right salesperson for your company?
Today, The Sales Company serves individuals and companies around the world. The connecting thread between all of these is that you are “good people,” You treat others the way they want to be treated. You do what’s good for all involved. You sleep well at night. Integrity is your north star.
I can’t remember a time when I didn’t get a “thrill” from helping someone. Helping others is a way of life for me.
After enjoying so much success in the technology industry back in the “good ol’ days” of selling for many different manufacturing companies, I felt like I had earned a PhD in sales. My “helping” grew from selling for different companies to consulting with companies about how they could sell better, smarter and make more doing what they were already doing.
Early on, I realized that my view of sales was very different than other consultants’ view of sales. I asked lots of questions about everything from hiring the right people to how the company was doing overall financially. The end result often took us away from sales consulting and moved the company toward the real problems that were affecting sales.
Today, my dream of The Sales Company is alive and well as a solopreneur consultant. That was—and still is—a great way for me to personally work with the individuals and companies who want to work personally with me. However, I always knew what I really wanted.