Also a Speaker Coach & Master of Ceremonies
Speaker’s Selected Topics:
- 30 Seconds to Success: Generating Referrals From Your 30-Second Elevator Pitch – Jeff has been teaching this since 2004 and has helped thousands generate more business from the time they spend at networking events and on sales calls.
- Speaking As a Business Strategy: The 9 Laws to Reach Business Speaking Success – Positioning yourself as the Expert in the front of the room will drive revenue to any business. Jeff spoke over 250 times in 3-years without an agent or bureau. And made money 90% of the time! Practical speaking solutions from the Expert on Business Speaking.
- The 7 Costly Mistakes Networkers Make – We network to find and cultivate business relationships to find strategic partners and clients. But are we networking correctly and maximizing our networking possibilities? Jeff shares what he’s learned in years as an active networker and a networking guru.
- Chamber of Commerce – Plaque on the Wall or Source of Revenue? – Too many business owners see their Chamber membership as a civic obligation and don’t take advantage of the contacts and opportunities available. Imagine turning that Plaque on the Wall into Profits for Your Business!
- Get Up and Speak: The 7 P’s to Effective Presentations – In this talk, Jeff shares how to be effective and to overcome the fear of public speaking. Whether it’s a sales presentation to 1 person or a keynote to thousands, the same principals apply.
- Conversation Starters vs. Conversation Killers – How to tell people what you do so they want to know more. And tell their friends about you.
- Identifying Your Ideal Target Members – Member recruiting for non-profits and trade associations using basic advertising techniques.
- Public Speaking for Fun & Profit – The main reason people get nervous about public speaking is because they are unprepared. This talk offers actionable tools for people asked to speak. Whether it’s a business presentation, speech to a group, or educational talk, the lessons Jeff teaches will help.
- Attracting Engagements: Bookings That Lead to Revenue – You can’t share your message effectively if you can’t get in front of the right audiences. Jeff shares the system he developed when he successfully booked 250 speaking engagements in 3 years. You don’t need to learn from your mistakes. It’s much less painful to learn from someone else’s.
- The Speaker Success Checklist – There are things you know you need to succeed as a business or public speaker. And there are things you don’t know you need. Jeff shares the list that led to his success in sharing his message with tens of thousands of individuals.
From the Elevator Pitch to Keynote Speeches, Jeff Klein guides people to the right words for each situation. He is a speaker, speaker coach, trainer, author, podcaster, and frequent podcast and media guest.
He is the author of 30 Seconds to Success: Generating Referrals with Your Elevator Pitch, and the upcoming Speaking As a Business Strategy: 9 Laws to Business Speaking Success.
His experience includes representing The Studios at Las Colinas, the largest Soundstage facility in the Southwest, and working with the Texas Rangers Baseball Club and Dallas Stars Hockey production teams. He spent the late 1990’s representing the Texas Motion Picture Industry as the Executive Director of the Texas Association of Media Motion Professionals. Jeff’s Film, TV, and Video Clients included American Airlines, PepsiCo, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Southwest Airlines, EDS, Ford, WISHBONE!, Goodyear, Frito Lay, JCPenney, RadioShack, WFAA, and Sign-A-Rama.
Jeff has served on non-profit boards for the Dallas Jewish Community, the SwimPlus Foundation, Team Networking, and the Young Professionals of Plano, part of the Plano Chamber of Commerce. His volunteer work includes the Susan G. Komen Race For the Cure, the Anti-Defamation League, H.O.D., and his Synagogue in Plano.
He founded SpeakerCoop.com in 2006 and has grown it from a local lunch with 50 attendees to an International community reaching almost 20,000 people.
He has spoken over 800 times to trade associations, sales organizations, conferences, conventions, & business groups. When he’s not speaking, Jeff spends his work time training speakers and businesspeople to grow their businesses using the words they say. He spends his personal time playing boardgames, volunteering, watching movies, and occasionally acting in them.
Jeff is a very compassionate and giving person, who engages his audiences and gets them involved. After you hear him speak, you’re energized and ready to test these valuable and new found skills. – Jon Perry, Entrepreneur at DFW Card
Though I consider myself a rather good communicator, Jeff helped me realize that I was unintentionally saying things that either blurred, or were inconsistent with, my intended message. (Which I came to see wasn’t clear enough in the first place.) If you’re concerned about the quality and consistency of your messaging at all, or especially if you’re not, Jeff is your guy! – Chad King, Director of Sales at Cognoscape, LLC