Selected Topic Titles:
- Caregiver’s Guide to Self-injury
- Practitioner’s Guide to Self-injury
- Stress in the Workplace
- Time Management
- Leader, Dictator, or Avoidant: What Makes Someone a Great Leader
- Dating Beyond the Swipe: next steps for a great first date
- When Making the Grade Causes You to Fail: the problem with perfectionism
- Walls, Windows, Walkways: Boundaries in Personal, Professional, and Academic Life
- How to Ride the Roller Coaster of Life with More Thrills and Less Spills
- The Best Way to Save Someone Happens Before You Need to: Life-Threatening Epidemics
- Help! I’m on Fire! Putting out the Fires of Stress with Burnout Prevention
- Taboo! Uncomfortable! Is This Healthy? Am I “normal”? Let’s Talk About MH!
- Take Back Control Today Over Your Stress, Worries, and Anxiety
- Are You Talking to Me or At Me? Aggressive vs. Assertive Communication
Do you want to know how to spot the difference between someone who is a professional speaker with training and experience versus someone who happens to speak for an occasional paid event?
Lori Vann has been a professional speaker for over twenty years who has received training from multiple internationally known coaches, in addition to the lessons that she learned as a performer and a professor for two colleges. Having presented on national and international stages for a wide variety of audiences and event types, Lori is regarded as a speaker who provides value for the audience and organizers; this is one of the many reasons why she has been a repeat presenter for numerous organizations.
Many speakers can provide information, but few speakers are able to present the information in a way that is meaningful, memorable, and usable. Lori is able to connect with your audience by providing a tailored talk with examples that will resonate with your attendees in a down-to-earth, genuine manner. Whether she is the keynote speaker for a large conference or providing a workshop to a small group of individuals, she gives every talk her full attention to make sure that your goals for the event are met.
Contact Lori today to learn how you and your attendees will have the WOW factor with her as the speaker for your next event.