Monica Cornetti’s Speaker Topics:
- Gamefication – You’ve been playing games since the days of cavemen, and it is your nature to compare yourself to see how you measure up to others. Games drive emotions, build loyalty, and create character.
- Your Face isn’t Finished until Your Lipstick is On: Rules of the Women’s Success Game – Somewhere along the way a man came up with yet another sports analogy and started calling success a game. And like any game there are rules for playing the game. Everyone knows that the rules for success are different for men and women. Monica gives straight forward Lipstick Lessons that empower women to make their own choices and bend or even break the rules where necessary on their journey to success.
- Let’s Talk! – The Secret of Powerful Communication Skills for Women – It’s a fact – women who are powerful, poised communicators are seen as more professional and are much more likely to achieve tremendous career success. In this workshop you’ll learn how to void the major communication mistakes that damage women’s careers and how to master confident and credible communication.
- How to Deliver Totally Awesome Training – Whether you are a new or seasoned trainer, this is the quickest and easiest way to learn the skills you need to become a more confident and dynamic trainer. Session topics include: presentation skills; using “openers” and “closers”; encouraging discussion; incorporating multi-media (or not); motivating adult learners; and developing your own training activities.
- Speak and Grow Clients – The Power of Public Speaking to Grow Your Business – If public speaking is not part of your sales and marketing plan, you’re missing out on the opportunity to reach a large number of people, who are interested in what you’re selling, in a short amount of time. This workshop will help you target the opportunities, teach you techniques to get you in the door and on the platform, and presentation strategies that will get you clients and revenue.
- Get Connected – The Sizzle of Social Media – So you’ve heard of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others … but like many, you’re simply not sure what to do with this maze of social media. The good news is that networking through social media may prove to be the fastest, most efficient way to reach and connect with current and new clients. This workshop will get you up and running and generating new business with social networking in no time.
- How to Develop Totally Awesome Training Programs – In this workshop, participants will learn how to describe the process involved in developing a training needs analysis, identify different types of training needs, write measurable training objectives for a training program, and organize training content. We will also explore the four levels of evaluation of training and develop a training plan. Even if you’ve never developed a training seminar before, this workshop will equip you to design and implement programs that will fit the needs of your market.
- Totally Awesome Presentation Skills – Whether it’s speaking to a group of 1 or 500 – it’s not what you say – it’s what your audience hears that matters. Learn how to write, prepare, and deliver Totally Awesome Presentations that will earn you Perfect 10 reviews every time.
- Target Your Sweet Spot – This workshop provides an overview of marketing strategies for business owners. By the end of this workshop, participants will be better able to understand why a solid marketing plan is critical to your business’s success and gain a competitive advantage by uncovering the real benefits of their products. They will learn how to conduct a competitive analysis, recognize the importance of branding their company, and appreciate the payback of a solid sales and selling strategy.
- Simple Strategies for Success – This information packed session on simplified strategic planning is all about you! You will get the opportunity to reinforce principles you know and challenge yourself with new ideas. It is about asking yourself what you want, then committing yourself to get there. Is your success intentional or accidental? Do you know where you’re going, and how to get there? In this hands-on workshop, Monica will show you how to use a 10-point checklist to gauge your readiness for strategic planning, the 7 vision-killers to avoid, and how to diagram your goals and objectives into realistic action steps.
Monica Cornetti is the owner of EntrepreNow!, a business training and consulting firm. She has more than 20 years experience in the corporate, non-profit, and academic sectors with an expertise in bringing excellence to organizations through leadership and training.
A Senior Small Business Development Specialist, Monica is a highly sought after speaker and trainer. Her emphasis is always on fun and learning as she delivers high-energy, high-content training, along with a plan for application in the real world
Her client list includes: The Association of Small Business Development Centers, The International Association of Administrative Professionals, Infinisource, Proctor & Gamble, Severn Savings Bank, The Nature Conservancy, American Fidelity, FM Global, American Society of Women Accountants, National Seminars Group, SHRM, Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce, North TX Region SBDC, UW-Madison SBDC, Kentucky SBDC, Pacific Island SBDC, South Carolina SBDC, MEED Center, Team Networking, and The National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship.
Monica is a graduate of Seton Hill with a BA in psychology and The University of Houston-Victoria where she earned a Masters Degree in Economic Development and Entrepreneurship. Her passion centers around helping entrepreneurs take their business to the next level of success and significance.
She’s a natural-born motivator, optimist and entertainer. Her presentations are inspirational, funny, and focused on helping her participants achieve results.
Monica is a published author, a top-notch speaker, a professional consultant and an accomplished leader known for being one of the best entrepreneurial training experts in the business. With loads of spunk and charm, her skills as a speaker have earned her Perfect 10 reviews from participants across the country.
Committed to excellence, Monica has dedicated her life to helping others reach and fulfill their dreams. She lives in Dallas, TX.