Selected Speaking Topics:
- Top 10 Things Your Kids Need To Know So They Don’t MOVE Back Home – Crystal has applied her passion for financial literacy and her vast experience into this talk that every parent and grandparent needs to hear. Our Schools do not teach these everyday life lessons kids need to learn to become productive adults in our society.
- Money Talks – Business and personal money managements tips, tricks, and steps to make money management easy. In this talk, Crystal teaches how to save yourself Time, Stress, and Anxiety.
- Leader: A Dealer of Hope – John C. Maxwell’s Leadership Game is designed to raise the leadership awareness of your team to teach, train, and strengthen your team.
- The Comfort Zone – Everyone you encounter is motivated differently, communicates differently, and views tasks and relationships differently. The proven DISC assessment helps achieve greater success for individuals and teams.
- LeaderShift – Management is not the same thing as Leadership. In today’s workplace, your skills need to stay in alignment with the goals of the organization, the stakeholders, and you. In this talk, Crystal digs into setting expectations, growing together, being a boss before being a friend, productive use of time, and other necessary tools every Leader can benefit from today.
Crystal L Lewis is a Texas CPA with 20+ years of experience. She is a John Maxwell certified speaker, trainer and coach, a DiSC certified trainer, and a published writer. She helps small business owners make sense of their business finances. Crystal has a passion for teaching financial literacy to young adults and serves as the Chair of the Denton County Friends of the Family Women’s Auxiliary.