- Sean G Murphy
Speaker Topic Titles:
- Mental Profits – Becoming a Mentor happens over time . . . So how do you Mentor Yourself? Learn to listen to the thoughts, the ideas, the concepts, the good news, the bad news all those voices running around in our head is key to understanding how your mind works.
Sean G Murphy is an internationally respected and known Network Marketing Executive, Speaker, Trainer and Consultant. He has been a Network Marketing Professional for almost 14 years, spending years in the field as a distributor building large sales organizations and over 5 years in Founder, Senior Executive and Senior Consultant roles helping to build and manage Network Marketing Companies and assit in their International Expansion. Areas of expertise: Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Slovenia, Portugal, UK, Canada, Bulgaria, IrelandContinue reading →
Sean is known as a high energy, positive leader who is highly focused and skilled at helping people achieve their goals and dreams. He has built multiple large, successful sales organizations to over 3.00,000+ Distributors.
He is a prolific blogger www.mentormoment.com, www.seangmurphy.wordpress.com as well as Social Media Instructor.
Specialties: Executive 1 on 1 Strategy Sessions, Public Speaking, Personal and Group Coaching, and Personal Mentoring, Marketing Analysis, Corporate Story Creation, International Marketing, International Expansion – Focus Mexico, Peru, Colombia, Canada, EU
- Speaker Websites
Cynthia Lay, owner of SpeakerWebsites.com, works closely with professional speakers who want to build credibility, establish a strong online presence, and get paid to speak. In addition to providing custom website design services for speakers, Cynthia consults in the areas of public relations, social media, and product creation. She has more than 25 years of experience in traditional & digital marketing, PR, and consumer behavior. If you’re looking for a pro who knows the speaking industry, you’ve found her!Continue reading →
- Dr Virginia Wells Downloads
Continue reading →
- Orion 21
We specialize in creating videos, audio books, e-Books and e-Learning to package your message into the world wide web.Continue reading →
If you give a man a fish you have fed him for the day.
If you teach a man how to fish, you will feed him for a life time.
But if you build him a fishing webpage, a FaceBook page and a VIDEO
you will feed several of his generations to come.
- Professional Coach Academy
Are you passionate about something? Do you like helping people? Have people always come to you for advice? Coaching is a calling, and it makes a huge difference in people’s lives. The Professional Coach Academy is committed to helping natural-born coaches become professional coaches who make money making a difference.Continue reading →
- Francis Mbunya
Selected Speaking Topics:
- Seven Steps to Grow a Business Without Raising Capital – This talk is about overcoming financial challenges in business to create sustainable expansion and growth opportunities without necessarily having to raise capital.
Dr. Francis Mbunya holds a doctoral degree in Development Studies and is the author of bestselling book Skyrocket Your Business at Zero Cost. His professional background cuts across business development, project management and leadership development. Since 2007, Dr. Francis has been helping business leaders, young professionals, and individuals bridge the gap of financial limitations in business development. He is an international speaker and has won several awards and recognitions with some of the world’s top institutions including the United Nations and the National Geographic Society through his work and impact in community development. His goal is to leave every individual he meets more impactful and successful than he met them.Continue reading →
- Monica Cornetti
Monica Cornetti’s Speaker Topics:
- Gamefication – You’ve been playing games since the days of cavemen, and it is your nature to compare yourself to see how you measure up to others. Games drive emotions, build loyalty, and create character.
- Your Face isn’t Finished until Your Lipstick is On: Rules of the Women’s Success Game – Somewhere along the way a man came up with yet another sports analogy and started calling success a game. And like any game there are rules for playing the game. Everyone knows that the rules for success are different for men and women. Monica gives straight forward Lipstick Lessons that empower women to make their own choices and bend or even break the rules where necessary on their journey to success.
- Let’s Talk! – The Secret of Powerful Communication Skills for Women – It’s a fact – women who are powerful, poised communicators are seen as more professional and are much more likely to achieve tremendous career success. In this workshop you’ll learn how to void the major communication mistakes that damage women’s careers and how to master confident and credible communication.
- How to Deliver Totally Awesome Training – Whether you are a new or seasoned trainer, this is the quickest and easiest way to learn the skills you need to become a more confident and dynamic trainer. Session topics include: presentation skills; using “openers” and “closers”; encouraging discussion; incorporating multi-media (or not); motivating adult learners; and developing your own training activities.
- Speak and Grow Clients – The Power of Public Speaking to Grow Your Business – If public speaking is not part of your sales and marketing plan, you’re missing out on the opportunity to reach a large number of people, who are interested in what you’re selling, in a short amount of time. This workshop will help you target the opportunities, teach you techniques to get you in the door and on the platform, and presentation strategies that will get you clients and revenue.
- Get Connected – The Sizzle of Social Media – So you’ve heard of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others … but like many, you’re simply not sure what to do with this maze of social media. The good news is that networking through social media may prove to be the fastest, most efficient way to reach and connect with current and new clients. This workshop will get you up and running and generating new business with social networking in no time.
- How to Develop Totally Awesome Training Programs – In this workshop, participants will learn how to describe the process involved in developing a training needs analysis, identify different types of training needs, write measurable training objectives for a training program, and organize training content. We will also explore the four levels of evaluation of training and develop a training plan. Even if you’ve never developed a training seminar before, this workshop will equip you to design and implement programs that will fit the needs of your market.
- Totally Awesome Presentation Skills – Whether it’s speaking to a group of 1 or 500 – it’s not what you say – it’s what your audience hears that matters. Learn how to write, prepare, and deliver Totally Awesome Presentations that will earn you Perfect 10 reviews every time.
- Target Your Sweet Spot – This workshop provides an overview of marketing strategies for business owners. By the end of this workshop, participants will be better able to understand why a solid marketing plan is critical to your business’s success and gain a competitive advantage by uncovering the real benefits of their products. They will learn how to conduct a competitive analysis, recognize the importance of branding their company, and appreciate the payback of a solid sales and selling strategy.
- Simple Strategies for Success – This information packed session on simplified strategic planning is all about you! You will get the opportunity to reinforce principles you know and challenge yourself with new ideas. It is about asking yourself what you want, then committing yourself to get there. Is your success intentional or accidental? Do you know where you’re going, and how to get there? In this hands-on workshop, Monica will show you how to use a 10-point checklist to gauge your readiness for strategic planning, the 7 vision-killers to avoid, and how to diagram your goals and objectives into realistic action steps.
Monica Cornetti is the owner of EntrepreNow!, a business training and consulting firm. She has more than 20 years experience in the corporate, non-profit, and academic sectors with an expertise in bringing excellence to organizations through leadership and training.
A Senior Small Business Development Specialist, Monica is a highly sought after speaker and trainer. Her emphasis is always on fun and learning as she delivers high-energy, high-content training, along with a plan for application in the real world
Her client list includes: The Association of Small Business Development Centers, The International Association of Administrative Professionals, Infinisource, Proctor & Gamble, Severn Savings Bank, The Nature Conservancy, American Fidelity, FM Global, American Society of Women Accountants, National Seminars Group, SHRM, Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce, North TX Region SBDC, UW-Madison SBDC, Kentucky SBDC, Pacific Island SBDC, South Carolina SBDC, MEED Center, Team Networking, and The National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship.
Monica is a graduate of Seton Hill with a BA in psychology and The University of Houston-Victoria where she earned a Masters Degree in Economic Development and Entrepreneurship. Her passion centers around helping entrepreneurs take their business to the next level of success and significance.
She’s a natural-born motivator, optimist and entertainer. Her presentations are inspirational, funny, and focused on helping her participants achieve results.
Monica is a published author, a top-notch speaker, a professional consultant and an accomplished leader known for being one of the best entrepreneurial training experts in the business. With loads of spunk and charm, her skills as a speaker have earned her Perfect 10 reviews from participants across the country.
Committed to excellence, Monica has dedicated her life to helping others reach and fulfill their dreams. She lives in Dallas, TX.Continue reading →
- Hiett Ives
Hiet Ives speaks on:
Discover how YOU can get Trade Show Leads GUARANTEED – Regardless of the product/service you’re exhibiting or the market in which you are exhibiting, when it’s a B2B trade event you’re GUARANTEED qualified leads when you implement these 4 simple steps.
Hiett Ives is Managing Director of Show Dynamics, a B2B trade show marketing company he founded in 1989. He guarantees qualified leads for his clients participating in B2B trade shows in virtually any industry vertical both domestically and internationally.
Career successes include:
- Organized the first ever National Clear Air Conference
- Managed participation in over 25 international shows in 12 countries on 5 continents
- Opened the Ocean Star Offshore Oil Museum in Galveston, TX
- Launched the entire marketing program for a new to market oil product company.
- Trained exhibitors of numerous B2B expos to maximize their ROI from these expos
Clients served include: British Airways, Browning Ferris Industries, Cameron, Compaq (now HP), URETEK USA and Martin Asphalt. Current clients include an Orthopedic Surgeon and a Mexican Boot Manufacturer.Continue reading →
- Jill Lublin
Selected Speaking Topics:
- Get Known Everywhere: If you want to be the #1 Influencer in your industry, you’ve got to get bigger media visibility. Based on her international bestseller, Guerrilla Publicity, Jill shares simple strategies to help you go from unknown to newsworthy. Sharing her proven secrets to understanding what the media wants, Jill provides you with short-term, doable tactics that boost visibility for you and your brand. Jill Lublin’s expertise will drive prospects to your door and profits to your pockets!
With 200+ speaking engagements each year, master publicity strategist and consultant, and bestselling author, Jill Lublin, consistently wows audiences worldwide with her entertaining and interactive keynotes, seminars, and training programs on publicity, networking, kindness and influence marketing. Jill is the author of four bestselling books, including: Get Noticed…Get Referrals (McGraw-Hill), Networking Magic (Morgan James), and Guerrilla Publicity (Adams Media), which is regarded as the “PR Bible”, and her latest book The Profit of Kindness (Career Press.)Continue reading →
- Sean Maness
Selected Speaker’s Topic Titles:
- Reprogramming Nature’s Computer: 7 Brain Hacks For A Better Life – With the popularity of books like Psycho-Cyberneticsby Maxwell Maltz and Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, most people are familiar with the idea of autosuggestion. Autosuggestion is the process of programming one’s mind to bring about more resourceful behaviors. Although many people are aware of autosuggestion, few practice it. The highest level performers in any field train their minds regularly to achieve success. If you desire to be a top performer in sales, business, speaking, or life, you simply cannot ignore the importance of mindset. In this informative talk, Sean teaches you 7 powerful tools to upgrade your thinking and upgrade your life.
- 5 Strategies to Shrink Stress – Conquering stress is paramount for a healthy lifestyle. Not only is stress uncomfortable, it is deadly. Stress is the root cause of disease. This is because stress suppresses the immune system. When you are under stress, your thinking becomes cloudy and you make poor decisions. Such cloudy thinking makes it much harder to achieve your goals. In this informative talk, Sean will give you 5 strategies to shrink stress and its negative impacts on your life.
- 7 Tools to Transform Bad Habits Into Better Behaviors – Habits are automated strategies to meet specific needs. Getting control over your habits is important to be healthy, happy, and to achieve your goals. Most people try to deal with bad habits by fighting against them. This is an ineffective and frustrating strategy. In this talk, you will learn how habits are structured and how to identify your underlying needs. You will learn 5 practical, easy to use tips to transform bad habits into better behaviors.
- Hypnosis Methodologies for Medical Professionals – The mind tells the body what to do. This simple fact is the reason the mind must be addressed when working with health issues. More and more medical professionals recognize the importance of a holistic approach for health care. Hypnosis is one of the most effective and powerful tools in a complementary approach to heal the body. Medical professionals will learn about the effectiveness of hypnosis for a variety of conditions. Scientific evidence on medical hypnosis compared to other methods will be presented in conjunction with case studies. After hearing this talk, medical professionals will be well-informed on the use of hypnosis as a complement to traditional medicine.
Sean Maness is a Certified Hypnosis Practitioner (CHP), and a member of the International Board of Hypnotherapy (IBH).
Mr. Maness trained at the Hypnotherapy Academy of America in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He specializes in helping people improve their confidence and performance in life through the power of the mind. He works with a wide variety of clients from public speakers to business people and athletes. Another focus of Maness Hypnosis is physician-prescribed hypnosis. Under the supervision of the client’s primary care physician, Mr. Maness helps people improve all aspects of health through teaching self-hypnosis and other self-care tools. He also works with smoking cessation and weight control.
Prior to becoming a Hypnosis Practitioner, Mr. Maness was a professional musician. He holds degrees in trumpet performance from Eastman School of Music and the University of Houston. As a musician, he performed with many professional ensembles in both the United States and abroad. He was a core member of the Hyogo Performing Arts Center Orchestra (Japan) from 2010-2013.
Mr. Maness resides in Irving, Texas with his wife Xiaolei.Continue reading →